I've noticed a rather unpleasant trait in myself as of late...
my need to grumble about things to anyone who will listen.
Yes, I have become a bit of a Negative Nellie.
And I've decided that it must stop.
So.
To turn myself around and start focusing on the positive again
I thought I would start a little gratitude list
and if you're out there and you're reading this, I would seriously love it if you would join me
and tell me what you're grateful for.
Ready?
Here's mine tonight:
1. Earl Grey tea
2. My mom and my little sis
3. Flannel sheets on chilly nights
4. Girl friends that make me laugh
5. A hot bath with a glass of wine and a good book
Your turn!
3 comments:
I suffer from this syndrome too Candice! lol... so, I will play along.
I am grateful for:
1. The health of my family.
2. Jujubes
3. Market Spice Tea - YUMM!
4. Being born in the land of milk and honey.
And that's all I can come up with... pathetic, I know. Too many negative things going on in our lives right now though. I keep telling hubby to check his lottery tickets, because we are certainly due for some good news!!
-health
-my romantic life
-second chances
-hot apple cider
-animals
-supportive classmates
-wool socks
-freshly washed bedding
-food for the soul
-Fall leaves
=God
I love it ladies! Thanks for playing along - you both made me think of a couple more things as I was reading. :)
xo
Post a Comment