January 13, 2012

rolling along

I thought I should give you a quick update in regards to the adoption and where things are at right now.
I have my first of 2 weekend sessions of the AEP this weekend
and am very excited to get this portion of my homestudy finished.
I am also half way through all of the required readings for the AEP 
(they are lengthy, so yay me!)
In terms of the homestudy, my new and improved optimistic timeline for having it complete is
MARCH
Say it with me people:
THE HOMESTUDY WILL BE DONE IN MARCH
That's right.
Now we just need to repeat that a dozen times a day, and in the meantime I will keep reading, attending classes and visiting with my social worker.

Have a Happy Day Friends!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

MARCH... (Not that far done the road. - and yes, I hated when people told me that! lol ;)

Jolene said...

... *down* - just on my first coffee of the day. A slow start.

Candice said...

You're on your first coffee while I'm on my second pot of tea! ;)