March 27, 2012

patience

This is me
still waiting
for the green light
to start my dossier

Patiently
I am waiting

Patiently
(I remind myself)

I feel like I have been waiting for this red light to change
for a very long time

I know, I know,
have patience

All good things in time
yes yes yes
that is so very true

I am trying.
Really.
I am.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

What's stopping you? Go! ;) There's no reason why you can't start collecting all your long form birth certificates, financial statements etc...?

Candice said...

I have the long form birth certificate already, but they won't tell me what else I will need until they get the first draft of my home study (which should be done any minute now.)

Jolene said...

I think most all dossiers are relatively the same... I have the dossier document list on my blog if you wanted to have a peek at it! ;)