March 02, 2012

ten

Ten things you may (or may not) know about me:

1. I LOVE vacuuming 
(ridiculous but true.  I actually look for dog hair on the floor just so I can pull out the vacuum)
2.  I could eat my weight in strawberries
3. Spiders terrify the heck out of me
4. As do contortionists
(please don't EVER invite me to see a Cirque performance)
5.  My current favourite TV show is The Walking Dead
6.  I like to knit my own slippers
7.  Coffee gives me a headache
8.  If I could take a trip anywhere in the world (besides Russia of course) I'd go to India
9.  My favourite flowers are sweet peas
10.  I've picked the region I want to adopt from!




11. Hoping to start compiling my dossier over spring break
(oops!  That's eleven)



3 comments:

JHal said...

Congratulations!!!

Jolene said...

That's very exciting!!! ;) I'm happy that things are moving along for you!!
I recently just watched seaon 1 of the walking dead on netflix and loved it! Then, I noticed it is currently showing - what season is it now? I don't want to start watching until I'm caught up!! (unfortunately, netflix only has season 1 though).

Candice said...

Its only season 2 right now so you aren't that far behind. I love that you love it too! Such a great horror/drama combo. I can't get enough of it!