I snuck away for a couple of days to the island with a girlfriend of mine
and her 2 kids.
oh. my. word.
So restful.
Their spring is just a little bit ahead of ours.
I walked around for hours on Friday just soaking it all in.
I also had the opportunity to pop into the adoption agency
and meet all of wonderful people who are working on my adoption.
They were warm and welcoming and it was so nice to put faces to their names.
I feel relaxed
at peace
and content.
And it feels WONDERFUL.
4 comments:
Happy to see you got a little break!!
your pictures are beautiful...love to hear about your stories...
on another note, I have a question about dance, Ava is 3 and was wondering should I start her in a class? if yes, then what kind of class should I look for? if you could recommend that would be great.
Hi Sally,
I have lots of thoughts on getting Ava started in dance class, but my short answer is yes! 3 is a great age to start dance. If you want some information one what she should be learning and what to look for in a good dance school, feel free to email me and I'd be happy to share what I know. :)
The only place in Canada I have ever spent a good amount of time (just not passing thru) is Victoria! Beautiful there :-). Glad you got away for a bit!!
Post a Comment