So about 4 months ago my lil sis introduced me to this song called Shine On by Eric Bibb
and it has become my mantra.
Oh yes.
I actually make a point of listening to it every day.
Yep. Every. Day.
In the car most often
but tonight I cranked it after I got home from competition
(whew! It was a long one)
and danced around my kitchen while I got Thisbe and Finn's supper ready.
And while I danced around, that long day at the theatre just melted away.
So awesome.
(I dance around my house a lot, in case you haven't picked up on that.
There is ALWAYS a reason to sing and dance in my corner of the world)
So this one's for all of you.
I dare you to crank it up right now
and just see what a fantastic mood it puts you in.
"Sparkle baby"
That is so what I'm talking about.
5 comments:
That song is AWESOME. Thanks so much for sharing it!
P.S. I love that your dog's name is Thisbe. And Finn's an adorable name, too.
So glad you like it! (and my awesome dog's names ;) )
You just inspired the first song for my class's i-movie this year. Love this!
CB
Yay!! It's such a good song!!!
Post a Comment