June 30, 2012

recital part II

I can't believe its already 6pm.
I've barely moved all day.
Exhaustion hit me like a truck when I woke up this morning
and it was all I could do to get the dogs out for a walk.
I came back and had a "nap" that lasted over 3 hours.
You know that tired when every part of your body just aches
and it feels like you're moving in slow motion?
Uh huh.
A pot of early grey and some homemade granola bars are slowly restoring me.

Last night's performance was just as wonderful as Thursday's.
I am so proud of all of our students for a such a job well done.


And now I think I need to lay down again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest my friend!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful picture! you are an inspiring and wonderful teacher. we love you!!!