It's your old pal, me.
It's good to see you again.
As I was heading to the airport yesterday,
I was having second thoughts about making the trip out to do this show.
It would just be so much easier if you could have come to me
instead of me having to come to you.
But after a good night's sleep
and a day full of purpose,
I'm glad to know you again
and in many ways it feels like I never left.
We're going to have a good time over the next 3 weeks, you and I;
lots of people and places that I want to re-visit when I'm not in the rehearsal hall.
If you could please keep the heat down in the evenings
I would really appreciate it.
Its so hard for this west coast gal to sleep in all that mugginess.
Thanks.
PS. I had forgotten how much I dislike that smell of baking garbage
that pervades your busy streets in summer.
blagh!
Other than that, you're A-OK in my books.
No comments:
Post a Comment