Sorry I haven't had too much to say in this space lately
I've been a bit of a busy bee
burning the candle at all three ends as my dad said the other morning.
The house is coming along really well and I'm hoping to be all moved up by next weekend.
On Sunday mom came over and we started painting.
First room up:
Little Bean's, naturally.
I love the colour and can't wait to see it all put together,
but it needs a floor before we can go any further.
mom, she's so helpful
the dogs: also helpful, but in a different way
I got the last of the necessary paperwork in
(thanks to mom!)
on Tuesday.
My social worker paid me a visit on Sunday afternoon to see the new space
and I gave her a little tour...
"Please keep your shoes on and don't touch the walls.
So this will be the living room,
naturally we won't have a chop saw in here when LB arrives home."
Very different from my first visit with her when I was all gingersnaps and vacuuming.
hehehe
Oh. And speaking of paperwork
when I was filling it out I got to write out LB's name for the first time.
I've said it out loud, mom and Lace had a hand in it,
but seeing it written out was a really cool thing.
I can't wait to share it with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment