To my American adoptive friends,
I am holding you all in my heart and praying for you.
I can not believe that Putin went through with it today
and signed the ban to end US adoptions.
My heart aches for the families caught in the middle of this
I feel numbed by it all
and can not even fathom what it must be like to be in your shoes.
It is unimaginable to me.
And then there are the orphans
over 700 000 of them.
seven hundred thousand
who are being used as pawns in this political game
because they have no voice and can not fight for themselves.
Children who are being denied the chance to grow up in a family
to live outside the orphanage walls
and to feel the love of a mother and father.
Yes, I am praying.
Praying that the families who were caught in this mid-process
will be allowed to complete their adoptions and bring their children home
and praying that I get a court date
and can bring my little bean home as soon as humanly possible.
Much love to you all.
Call on Me therefore,
wherever and whenever you are separate from the Peace that I am.
I will be there
with Truth
and Light
and Love.
3 comments:
We need your help now, God, more than ever. Please be there for us and for the children. mm
So unimaginable and hard and wrong.....praying everyday for your baby girl to be home with you.
Thank you Nicky. Your prayers and love mean so much to me.
Post a Comment