i am crying happy tears!!! your mum called with the news... our prayers worked!!!!! welcome to the club, mama xoxo rach
Can't even express the relief and gratitude in this house. We are all happily awaiting your triumphant return. Love won today!xo
Oh my Lord!! I prayed at 11pm and I am over the moon for you both!!! I love you and I love Zenya already!!
YES!!! Was praying.....SO delighted for you both.
I am a Baba now! You did it, Sweetheart. My little David against Goliath, I am so very proud of you. Happy ..... what is a BIGGER word? I don't think there is one for how I feel. mm xoxo
Congratulations!
Congrats, mama! 8DTW
Congrats!!! Package should be there when you get home! Finally!! So happy for you mama!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i am crying happy tears!!! your mum called with the news... our prayers worked!!!!! welcome to the club, mama xoxo rach
Can't even express the relief and gratitude in this house. We are all happily awaiting your triumphant return. Love won today!
xo
Oh my Lord!! I prayed at 11pm and I am over the moon for you both!!! I love you and I love Zenya already!!
YES!!! Was praying.....SO delighted for you both.
I am a Baba now! You did it, Sweetheart. My little David against Goliath, I am so very proud of you. Happy ..... what is a BIGGER word? I don't think there is one for how I feel. mm xoxo
Congratulations!
Congrats, mama! 8D
TW
Congrats!!! Package should be there when you get home! Finally!! So happy for you mama!!!!
Post a Comment