August 19, 2013

March 22, 1999 - August 19, 2013


I knew the day I brought you home that inevitably 
I would one day have to say goodbye.

I have no words
just a small ache in my heart
and a greater sense of peace.
I loved you so much little dog.
Thanks for all of the fun we had.
Please be waiting for me
and when I get to Heaven
please do your super dog show to welcome me home.
I'd like that.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

The Frizz & The Fur will be keeping each other company. xo

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

so sorry Candice, pets fill so much of our lives and bring so much joy. Praying for peace and contentment for you.

Stacey said...

I've got one up there too. Well, actually a couple. I imagine them running free, bounding across meadows of sunshine and dog bones... And having way too much fun to slow down. It's hard. I feel for you and the enormity of all the changes in your world. I don't know when or how, but the smile will creep back in and the smiles and laughter of her antics will eventually come before the pang of sadness. Thinking of you 😢

Stacey said...

I've got one up there too. Well, actually a couple. I imagine them running free, bounding across meadows of sunshine and dog bones... And having way too much fun to slow down. It's hard. I feel for you and the enormity of all the changes in your world. I don't know when or how, but the smile will creep back in and the smiles and laughter of her antics will eventually come before the pang of sadness. Thinking of you 😢

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear this, Candice. It's the hardest thing to have to say goodbye.

Anonymous said...

All of us are better when we are loved, and oh how I loved you, my little Thisbe. I know you loved me, too. I'll miss you so much. xo

Nicky B said...

So sorry for your loss......enjoy the happy memories.

Stephanie and Mike said...

Oh. So sorry about your loss. We're glad that Zenya enjoyed precious time with Thisbe.

Anonymous said...

8(
Sorry to hear this
I hope you both are holding up
She'll be missed
<3

tw