still here.
It gets harder and harder to find the time to update this blog
but I want so badly to capture our moments here
to remember them as they were
even as I see them slipping away.
I can hardly believe that we are coming up on a year together as a family.
So much has changed.
Me
Her
Life
in every possible way.
Mostly its awesome
occasionally its hair pulling and tear inducing
for both of us,
but we soldier on
pushing through the thick of it
believing tomorrow will be better
and rejoicing when it is.
And if you're very observant you may be wondering to yourself
'who the heck is the dog on the right?'
Did I mention we got a puppy?
Yeah
because life wasn't crazy enough
but look at him.
Seriously.
Can you blame us?
He's nothing short of awesome.
We call him Leo Tolstoy.
Need a closer look?
Here you go
He fits right in in all the right ways
and is loved to bits by both of us
(the jury is still out for Finn)
Also?
We're moving
I have 10 weeks to get this place packed and all of the loose ends tied up.
Giddy up!!!
Also?
We're moving
I have 10 weeks to get this place packed and all of the loose ends tied up.
Giddy up!!!

4 comments:
What a lovely picture! What a lovely little family! A very loving little family! mm
I love the new pup! I can't believe you guys are moving. That was so fast! We will miss you.
Lots happening! Breathe.
Much love,
tw
Oh, wow...busy, busy. Good luck with your move! I'm down to updating my blog about once per month but I still think it's totally worth it to capture whatever I can. Every moment captured is priceless.
Post a Comment