November 14, 2011

hands down

For more reasons that I can possibly count I have the best mom in the world.
Hands down.  
THE BEST.
Friday morning I was just a tad stressed out.  I woke up and found this in my inbox:

"Good morning, this is God.  I will be handling all of your problems today. 
 I do not need your help so have a miraculous day!"

Relax and enjoy the fact that you are one step closer to having your little girl. 
 Call me when you can and let me know what you have learned and how the meeting went. 
Love you! 

I can't wait to see this grandma in action!!!
Love you right back mom.
xo


(A little Candice and Diane circa 1983.  I do believe she made me that dress.  What a gal.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dear, just when I thought how wonderful you are and how much I love you, I scrolled down. Where did you get that picture?! Oh, my!! :-) haha! MM xoxoxo

Candice said...

Mom! Seriously. Look at you: 2 kids later and you have that smokin' hot body!!
Its your outfit that cracks me up - those high waisted shorts and the body suit. Do you have a perm going on there too? ;)
Its awesome!
Who's with me?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Darlin', for the kind words. I thought I was really stylin'. Funny how those styles change! And, yes, I think that was a perm. You'll have to find the pics of you with the home perm. :) MM