May 14, 2012

this and that

Truly not much new to report
it's a bunch of the same.
Paperwork and waiting
followed by a little waiting to do more paperwork.
(Riveting, I know.)
I am making progress though, so that is good
and I'm optimistic that all of the paperwork on my end will be done by the end of the month.

My weekend was full of gardening and a dance competition
(my littlest musical theatre group made it all the way to the finals)
and of course, a little time with mom and nan.
Busy, but a nice sunshiny, the end is almost here, kind of busy.
Soon teaching will be done for the year
and my load will be a lot lighter,
which is really good
because this has been a heavy one I've been carrying all year
and I'm ready to put it down for awhile
and shift my focus
to growing raspberries
and reading my book in the sunshine
hiking up in North Van
and learning a little russian
going to the farmer's market
and late nights sipping shiraz by the fire pit
just relaxing and reconnecting while I wait for the call


Yeah, we're ready for summer, aren't we Finn?

No comments: