May 26, 2012

waiting child

define:

wait-ing

1. to be expecting something
2. to pause for another to catch up
3. to remain temporarily neglected or unrealized


wait-ing child

1. a child who has legally become available for adoption and currently lives in the foster care system, 
or an orphanage
2. a child who may have medical or developmental concerns that are in fact, very treatable
here in North America
3. a child who is past their infancy and therefore over looked by most people considering adoption because he/she is now thought to be "too old" 


synonym: my Little Bean


Yup, I made that just for her.

If you want to know more about waiting children there are some great resources
here, here and also here.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Do you realize this dress matches your blog header? lol... you must like these colors! ;)
Very cute!

Candice said...

Ha! So not planned, but I must confess I love the combination of pink and green and am strongly considering using it when I start to decorate her bedroom. :)