June 20, 2012

for nan

This one's for you nanny.
I came across it this evening and did it ever bring a smile to my face.


This is my nanny and grandpa with all 4 of their grandkids circa 1980.
Lacey is sitting on nan's lap and I'm sitting right beside her.
Wasn't my grandpa handsome?

My nan just hopped online a couple of months ago
and is learning to navigate the world wide web and send emails.
She follows my blog too.
I'm so proud of her.

I love you nanny.
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all proud of her! She isn't afraid to keep learning. At 65 she got her driver's licence for the first time!!!! Imagine how exciting that was. We love you, Mom. xo

Candice said...

"Hi Candice! Just ciicked into your blog,and I was shocked, because I don't remember seeing that picture . Yes , you're right granpa was a handsome hunk of a man. It was nice seeing you on Tuesday night, but you looked very tired. It won't be long now, then you can sleep in , if your kids will let you. Bye for this time. Love you . Nan. xxoo."

JHal said...

Am I ever glad I got to meet your nan when she came to visit you in Toronto! Beautiful woman, just like you and your Mom. xo

Anonymous said...

Thank you, J. You are so sweet. Wish you and Candice lived closer to each other. mm