June 02, 2012

friday

I thought it would be fun to take my camera around with me for the day on Friday
and capture some images.


Mmmm I went all out for breakfast,
 organic nitrate-free bacon and eggs from "the egg lady" 
(she has a little farm in Richmond that I pass on my way into work)
sprouted grain toast and of course, my cup o' earl grey.
I need one of those every morning


My new favourite summer shoes that I felt compelled to wear despite the rain.


First stop was to pick up some recyclables from my brother.
Not the most glamorous task, but to date I have made over $145 in returns.
(not all from him, mind you)
I've just been putting all of it towards the adoption.
They save me the bottles at sgpl as well and every time someone hands me one
I say, "Thanks! I'm 5 cents closer to Siberia"
which makes me chuckle.


Time to hit the mall and get some costume shopping done.  
(needed to match that crazy shade of pink)
Amazingly I got the whole list in under 2 hours
I was a woman on a mission
("Yes, I do in fact need all 12 of these yellow dresses, and no, I am not the mother of multiples")


My speed and efficiency totally warranted a little treat for the car ride home.



My "supper" for work.  
This shake is loaded!
a banana, strawberries, blueberries, zucchini, apple cider vinegar, soy powder and a smidge of honey
it kept me going while I jumped around for the next 6 hours
finishing off recital choreography



A moment of silence just before my work day starts


All done.  Those are some tired sweaty tappin' feet!


 A little cuddle on the couch with my favourite 4 legged girl just before I called it a day.

And now just for a chuckle, I had actually taken one more photo
of my feet soaking in the tub,
but I realized as I was editing it that you could actually see naked me
in the reflection of the overflow drain
HA!
How embarrassing would that have been to post?
HAHAHA
Oh my word,
someone's exhausted...


3 comments:

JHal said...

i loooove you!! btw, you have a brother?! News to me!
Never heard of him lol

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!! For so many reasons. Have I told you today how much I love you? Well, I do. mm

Candice said...

He's technically a step brother - Allan's son - my stepdad.
We have so much catching up to to when I get back to TO in August. I can't wait to see you again! :)
xo

I love you too mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!