You've spilled a little something on your dress.;)CB
LOL!!!I enjoyed that costume for that very reason. No worries about spilling anything on it, or accidentally ripping it. The more tattered it was, the better. I actually used to wipe my fingers off on it after I'd finished doing my make-up.
Wish I could have seen it!! :)
I love your posture and especially your fingers and hands. Amazing, Lovey! mm
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You've spilled a little something on your dress.
;)
CB
LOL!!!
I enjoyed that costume for that very reason. No worries about spilling anything on it, or accidentally ripping it. The more tattered it was, the better. I actually used to wipe my fingers off on it after I'd finished doing my make-up.
Wish I could have seen it!! :)
I love your posture and especially your fingers and hands. Amazing, Lovey! mm
Post a Comment