I got word from my agency yesterday that the coordinator in K,
the region where my dossier is currently sitting
will be taking it to the head of the Ministry on Monday
to discuss my file.
He will be inquiring on my behalf if there is a way to submit my paper work immediately
with just a small note from me detailing the change in age I have requested,
(due to Larissa no longer being available)
rather than my having to re-do several parts of it
and taking up a large amount of time.
Please pray with me for a favourable response from the head of the department.
Thank you.
5 comments:
Praying for you!
absolutely!
Hope it went well!!!
Oh the joys of holiday Mondays. The meeting (I assume) has happened, but alas, I have to wait until tomorrow to find out the verdict.
With all these prayers and kind thoughts, how can things not go absolutely RIGHT?! We just have to be patient. mm
Post a Comment