who keeps asking for pictures of my day
This post is for you mom.
xo
Taking the subway down to the theatre
Walking past the CN Tower
This is where we're doing the show this time
(different venue from when you came and saw it in 2010)
Our cozy little dressing room that I'm sharing with Ev and Sarah again
Side view of the stage before we started Q2Q
Its such a beautiful space!
There's me for you mom,
(I wanted you to see that I'm eating well and getting lots of rest)
All dark out by the time I left...
Back at it tomorrow
but for now I'm all ready to curl up and go to sleep.
Today was a long one
but we open tomorrow night!


2 comments:
I'm glad you mum requested this so I could enjoy as well! :)
CB
Thank you, Sweetheart. Beautiful pics, wish I could be there, too. And you are SO beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. mm xo
Post a Comment