Last weekend my beautiful friend Andria got married to her fiance Brian.
It was one of the nicest weddings I've ever been to.
It was relaxed and romantic
with just the right balance of ceremony and fun.
The night before the wedding Lace and I spent a couple of hours dyeing bridesmaid shoes
(This picture makes me smile because I have an identical picture of her and I but we are making jam)
They turned out so nicely and were super simple to do.
If you ever need shoes in a hard to find colour
I highly recommend these.
They were called Dyeables.
Wedding Day
Andria looking so radiant. She has the best laugh.
My lil sis and I.
I said to her, "we need to get a picture of us together."
to which she replied, "definitely. I mean, how often do we look this good?"
To which I said, "not that often."
and she said, "exactly."

4 comments:
Beautiful! ;)
G-g-g-g-ORGEOUS!! Wowza!
Oh,my you all look SO beautiful!!! Please tell Andria how gorgeous she looks and that I absolutely LOVE the black and white of Brian kissing her. I hope they will live "happily ever after." mm
Candice - you are STUNNING!!!!!!
CB
Post a Comment