We're coming down to the final countdown for takeoff.
So exciting!!
While we're away I will be making this blog private
in order to be able to speak honestly about where we are and what's happening
and most importantly, to show pictures of our adventure with little bean to friends and family.
If you'd like me add you to the list please send me an email.

8 comments:
Me please!!! I can't WAIT to hear from you!!! xoxo Rachel
I'd love to continue following your journey! Melissa
melissarn80 @ yahoo . com
Crockerfamilyadoption.blogspot.com
I'd still love to read about your little bean
sally hills 69 @ yahoo.com
take out the spaces please:)
Would love to follow your journey! You still have my email? antoinette
I love your story! I will seriously go through withdrawl not having an update! Even though you don't actually know me! I have a Russian adopted sweetie pie, and we're a big dance family! Safe travels!
culleycorner.blogspot.com
jenniferculley@wlcsd.org
I better be on the list! I think you have my e-mail if needed. Super excited for you!
CB :)
Me too please....if thats ok? byres4@gmail.com
sharon chen (mom to kennedy & ??) would love to follow along with you, can you add her at schen@sd38.bc.ca
xo rach
Post a Comment