Mother's Day
was unexpectedly sweet.
I wasn't really expecting anything but it turned out to be a very special day.
We had lunch at mom's;
myself, nan and Shirley
and I got spoiled by all three of them.
(new earrings from mom)
(this beautiful figurine from Shirley)
(and this gorgeous little set of silverware for Zenya
that has her name engraved on the handles from nan)
Three generations
I had the foresight on my last trip to Russia
to bring along a mother's day card for mom and nan
and on my last day with Zenya we decorated them.
I know I say it a lot on here
but its true:
I have the most amazing family in the world
and it was such a perfect day to be with them
celebrating
my first mother's day.
Kind of awesome.
Happy Mother's Day to all of my mom friends out there
especially to the moms-in-waiting who haven't met their little ones yet.
XO
Happy Mother's Day to all of my mom friends out there
especially to the moms-in-waiting who haven't met their little ones yet.
XO
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to the most beautiful new mum I know! You will have a lifetime of homemade cards, toilet paper roll crafts, pasta necklaces, egg carton caterpillars (the list goes on and on....) Can't wait for Miss Z to arrive home!! xoxo rach
<3 this post
tw
Post a Comment