One month ago today
this brave little girl took my hand and walked away from everything she ever knew.
We press on together.
Through the highs and lows
the ups and downs
the ear shattering screams
and all the tears, oh my goodness the tears,
we press on.
My prayer every night as I bend over her sleeping frame
kiss her little cheek
and smooth those little curls away from her face
is always the same.
"Help her to heal.
Help her to know how much I love her and to believe in that love with her whole heart.
Help her to know how much I love her and to believe in that love with her whole heart.
Mostly, help me to do right by her."

1 comment:
So beautiful Candice. One month already! I am sure Zenya understands how very much you love her. xo Karen
Post a Comment