February 08, 2012

humbled

THANK YOU


To my wonderful friends in the arts community who I know, get by on very little,
my good girlfriend who's back in university, paying tuition on top of all her bills,
fellow adoptive mom Jo who's saving every penny as they prepare to go to Kenya to meet their little one,
friends of my mom who are so excited for her to be a grandma,
my long time girlfriend Rishell who is generously letting me sell my tshirts
 at the dance studio next week to all my little dancers
my angel of a mom who has the largest tshirt tab of everyone!
and all of the wonderful friends out there in blogland that I have never actually met in person.

The outpouring of love, encouragement, donations and tshirt sales has overwhelmed me.
You have blessed me beyond words
and I am humbled.


3 comments:

JHal said...

Your spirit blesses all who have the privilege of calling you their friend! You are most welcome!! xo

Andrea said...

Hi Candice. I saw that you posted on Single Tracy's page. It looks like we have a lot in common. We are pretty close in timeline and I'm also single. I'll check in to see how you're doing. Take care. -Andie

Anonymous said...

:-) OK I ordered my shirt! When it comes in I will model it and post a link! YAY!