October 29, 2012

no words

My first kiss goodbye from my baby girl


6 comments:

Unknown said...

i have no words to describe how happy i am to see this picture. how did your first visit go? look at her gorgeous blond hair!!! xoxo rach

BYRES said...

It was never truer that a picture is worth a thousand words......and quite a few tears!
Beautiful

Stacey said...

You look absolutely ecstatic. Never was there a truer smile than when a mother holds her child and theirs hearts beat side by side. And, for a brief moment, you will exhale... Then you will begin to frantically scramble collecting documents, copies, approvals, and oddities to get back and bring her home. Congratulations - the videos and pictures will help get you through the wait until she's home. Can't wait to hear more!

JHal said...

Oh my gooodness! This is the best picture I have ever seen. I am bursting with joy for you!! :))

Stephanie and Mike said...

An amazing picture of joy. Congratulations. I like Stacey's advice about getting the videos and pictures so that they help during your wait for her to come home. Enjoy your time with your daughter! : )

Unknown said...

Tears of joy for you, Candice! I'm so unbelieveably happy for you!
CB